Applied System Technology Aluminum Piping System:
Blake & Pendleton utilizes Applied System Technologies Infinity and Elevation Compressed Air and Gas piping systems for professional, reliable installations. Applied System Technologies is known for their long history of producing high quality products with an unbeatable lifetime warranty on all pipe and fittings for the Infinity™ and Elevation™ compressed air product lines.
- 20 mm to 63 mm (3/4” to 2-1/2”)
- Infinity’s powder-coated aluminum pipes are so light weight they can be installed by one person.
- Revolutionary lock-and-seal design ensures a totally safe, leak-free system for all compressed air, vacuum and inert gas applications.
- Leak-Free connectors provide an immediate, unbreakable seal.
- Corrosion resistant, Marine Grade Aluminum
- No welding, gluing or threading: a simple pipe cutter and de-burring tool are all you need.
- For Large Volume Compressed Air Users
- 73 mm to 273 mm (2-1/2” to 10”)
- Corrosion resistant, marine-grade aluminum
- Lightest product on the market
- Leak-free means energy savings
- High volume flow performance through smooth bore tube
- Fully tested and code approved